Classic And Muscle Car Restorations
Baby boomers who drove the original muscle cars helped make them popular in the last 20-30 years. And now, new enthusiasts are once again taking over the wheel of these cars, appreciating their style, sound, and power.
Regardless of why you love these cars, RJ CARS stands with you and has what you need to make yours a living, drivable dream.
RJ CARS offers the full range of classic and vintage car and truck restoration to driver, street show, show, and Concours levels. Our services include a rotisserie restoration of your car to stripping and a full paint job. Or maybe you'd rather leave locating and installing specific
MOPAR parts to the experts.
We excel at helping people with their classic car and truck restoration whether it's a Dodge restoration, a Dodge truck restoration, or a Mopar restoration. Whether your passion involves finding and restoring a classic car or simply cleaning up and repainting your present car, RJ CARS can help.
- Cars we've restored are being shown and driven nationally and internationally with pride and enjoyment by dozens of our customers.
- Client testimonials and articles in our newsletters tell their stories.
- Our project photos show you the care, expertise, and attention to detail we give to every vehicle that comes
into our shop, for whatever reason.
- Our FAQs page will give you a general idea of our restoration process.
We have extensive experience that includes the repair or partial or complete restoration of hundreds of cars. The links below take you to the projects
in our separate Photo Gallery site. Just click the "back" button in your browser to return here.
NOTE: We're in the process of updating our image galleries with a new gallery program and will be adding links to the galleries below.
- 1969 Dodge Charger RT
- 1969 Dodge Charger RT-SE
- 1969 Dodge Coronet
- 1969 Dodge Dart
- 1969 Dodge Dart GTS
- 1969 Dodge Hemi Super Bee
- 1969 Dodge Hemi Super Bee Blue
- 1969 Mercury Cougar
- 1969 Plymouth Barracuda
- 1969 Plymouth Road Runner Convertible
- 1969 Pontiac GTO Convertible
- 1970 Buick GS Convertible
- 1970 Chevy Nova SS
- 1970 Dodge Challenger Pro Street
- 1970 Dodge Challenger RT 383
- 1970 Dodge Challenger RT 440
- 1970 Dodge Challenger RT SE
- 1970 Dodge Challenger RT Six Pack
- 1970 Dodge Challenger TA
- 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger-Matt Project
- 1970 Plymouth AAR Cuda
- 1970 Plymouth Cuda Convertible
- 1970 Plymouth Cuda Pink
- 1970 Plymouth Cuda Purple
- 1970 Plymouth Cuda Yellow
- 1970 Plymouth Road Runner Green
- 1970 Plymouth Superbird Blue
- 1970 Plymouth Superbird Silver
- 1970 Plymouth Superbird White
- 1970 Plymouth Superbird Yellow
- 1971 Dodge Charger R-T Clone
- 1971 Dodge Demon
- 1971 Dodge Demon Sizzler
- 1971 Dodge Super Bee
- 1971 Plymouth Cuda Convertible
- 1971 Plymouth Cuda Convertible Yellow
- 1971 Plymouth Duster 340
- 1972 Chevy Camaro
- 1972 Chevy El Camino
- 1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye
- 1972 Dodge Demon
- 1972 Plymouth Cuda
- 1972 Plymouth Cuda Orange
- 1973 Dodge Challenger
- 1973 Plymouth Cuda Black
- 1973 Plymouth Cuda Red
- 1973 Volvo 1800ES
1974 Alfa Romeo GTV
- 1974 Lotus Europa
- 1978 Dodge Lil Red Express
- 1979 Lincoln Continental
- 1983 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce
- 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby
- 1989 Dodge Daytona Turbo
- 2004 Dodge Hemi GTX Pick Up
- 2006 Factory Five Cobra Kit Car
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
- 2015 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack